Tickets are no longer on sale for this event.
April 17, 2009 - 7:30 PM
6287 Arapahoe Ave.
Boulder, CO 00000
$20 USD per person
Public Meetings are an opportunity to gather and closely investigate the truth underlying our daily life experience. Many people meet Gangaji for the first time in this community setting, with no registration requirement or tuition. Public Meetings begin with a period of silence followed by Gangaji speaking and then talking with members of the audience, and they last for about an hour and a half.
Please plan to arrive at least 20 minutes before the meeting begins, to allow time to get settled. There will be plenty of chairs available for the meeting with Gangaji. If you prefer floor seating, please bring a cushion or backjack. We look forward to seeing you!
From Downtown Boulder:
• Take Arapahoe east until you get to 63rd Street (there is a small traffic light at
this intersection). 63rd Street is on the edge of Boulder so you might feel like you
are leaving town. The last two traffic signals you will pass before 63rd are 55th
Street and then Cherryvale Road.
• Turn Left (north) on 63rd Street.
• The Naropa building will be on your left. It is the building on the corner. There is
parking in front and in back of the building.
• If you cross the railroad tracks you went too far.
• Coming into Boulder on Rt. 36 from the southeast, look for the Foothills Park-
way exit. Stay to the left on the exit ramp as the right fork will take you to Table
• Follow Foothills north to the 3rd traffic light, which is Arapahoe Ave. Turn right
• Now follow the “From Downtown Boulder” directions at the top of this page.
For a printable map with directions to the Naropa campus, click here.
Boulder is served by the Denver International Airport
During this online program, your likeness will be visible to Gangaji and other participants. Additionally, the audio and video of this program will be recorded. Your completed registration for this event is considered your consent for the recordings to be made and potentially used on the Gangaji website. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us by email before registering at email@example.com.
After you click I Agree you will be able to click the Register button.